Thursday, January 8, 2009

When will it end?

Where did this lying goof come from again ?
Matters not from whence he came, this jerk is going to milk this cow for all it's worth.

JOE, THE PLUMBER ?????

REALLY ?????

AS WAR CORRESPONDENT?????

For Pajamas TV (http://www.pjtv.com/) ???

LOL !!!!!

Can't you see it?

Joe ( or whoever the hell he is): "Good evening, this is Joe, the plumber. Well I'm not really a plumber, but anyway, I'm reporting to you live as the new war correspondent on the Gaza War. Okay, all I know is that, (what country am I in again? Oh yeah, Israel...) Israel has sent their soldiers into this area just north of here, or is it west? Whatever. Them dudes is fightin. Have you seen the death count lately? Damn! (I am protected over here, right guys?)

Anyway, I'm not sure what the hell they fighting about but there's an awesome light show in the sky at night with all them rockets and shit. All I know is that I'm the luckiest MF around. I'm not really a plumber, ain't paid no taxes, and I damn sure couldn't start no business, but I was smart enough to ask one stupid ass question and look at me now. I'm a STAR!"

Go Away Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment