Friday, January 9, 2009

AND I AM TELLING YOU, I'M NOT GOING....

This girl don't know what the hell Gov. Blagojevich (or Blasonofabitch as Jay Leno likes to call him) is on, but I want some of that! Did anyone see that press conference? He's in his own little world.

Shame on the Illinois house for voting to impeach this jerk for trying to help working men and women. You know they've been after him ever since he took office because of his policies (wink).
And to the people of Illinois: Those people in the House, who impeached me today, WILL KILL YOU IF THEY GET A CHANCE. I, Rod Blagojevich, must stop them.
Wow! Bam! Bap! Punch!

Super Blago to the rescue!
I wonder if he even recalls the part about Obama's senate seat? Didn't even mention that part.

And what better way to end all of that than a nice poem.
Blagojevich, that's some good stuff you got there.

: - D

No comments:

Post a Comment